DINE N DASH FEEDING SYSTEMDog Crates / Kennels, Plastic Dog Crates, Feeding and Watering Systems, Kennels
DINE N DASH FEEDING SYSTEM
The Dakota 283 Dine N Dash is an excellent way to keep your pets food stores mobile. Designed with hunters in mind, this unit holds up to 2.5 gallons of water and half a gallon (~8 cups) of dry food, all at once. Even a few dogs will be well off for a day of hunting or a weekend camping trip.
- Pet food and watering container
- 23″L x 13″W x 6″H – 5 lbs
- 2.5 gallon water capacity
- Holds a half gallon of food
- Food is held in special, recessed cavity so it never gets wet
- Large 8″ twist lid seals in food
- Rubber plug conveniently stores in the bottom while unit is in use
- Weatherproof and crush resistant
- Great for trips, hunting, vacations, or as a regular food and watering bowl
- Made with BPA-free and FDA approved polyethylene
- Made in the USA
- 1 year limited manufacturer’s warranty
The Dine N Dash is designed with a large 8 inch twist list which seals in dry or wet food. The rest of the unit is hollow, holding up to 2 and a half gallons of water. To use the unit, simply lift up the handle end and remove the rubber plug. There’s a small recess to store the plug on the bottom, so when you lay it down, your dog won’t chew it.
Once the Dine N Dash is laid down with the plug removed, the bowl area will fill with water. When the dog starts drinking, water will constantly backfill to ensure they don’t run out. When it’s time to go, just tilt the unit up to return left over water inside and push the plug back in place. It’s great for trips to the woods, field, vacation or even just as a regular food and water station at home.
The Dine N Dash is designed with the same process as military cargo cases and industrial tanks so it is tough. Toss it in the back of the truck without a care it will crack or break. The Polyethylene is not only strong but safe. Our PE is BPA-free and FDA approved for contact with edibles. The Dine N Dash is the ultimate mobile pet bistro.
(Shipping to Continental US only.)
Molded and assembled in the USA.