SportDog TEK Series Location Only SystemDog Tracking Collars
Get an instant fix on up to 12 dogs’ locations all the way out to 7 miles.
The TEK 1.0 GPS tracking collar offers hunters the ability to get an instant fix on up to 12 dogs’ locations all the way out to 7 miles with just a glance at the backlit liquid crystal display screen.
This system is perfect for those that run hounds for predator or varmint hunting, beagles for rabbits; or all dogs used for upland birds. All of this is available through a compact, handheld device.
The collar receiver features SportDOG Brand’s DRYTEK® design, so it is waterproof and submersible up to 25 feet. The handheld is waterproof and submersible up to 5 feet.
- 7 mile tracking range
- 150MHz MURS Band
- 12-Dog Capable Track Training
- Option to add optional E-Collar Training Module (Tek-T)
- Tilt Compensated Compass
- DRYTEK Waterproof design technology on collar and handheld (submersible to 25 ft.)
- Lightweight, compact, handheld design
- Backlit LCD screen
- Reports dog status (stopped or direction of movement)
- Minimum 20 hours continuous use on a single charge
- 2-Year Warranty
In the Box:
- Handheld Device
- GPS Collar
- Operating Guide
- Getting Started Guide