SportDog TEK Series Training And Location SystemDog Tracking Collars
Introducing the industry’s first combination remote training and tracking system: The TEK 1.0.
This compact TEK system is the industry’s first combination e-collar and GPS unit. Train (with stimulation, vibration or tone) while keeping track of your dog from up to 7 miles.
For hunters who run hounds for lions, bears or hogs; beagles for rabbits; or any dogs used for upland birds, the TEK 1.0 provides GPS tracking capabilities in a compact, handheld device. Get an instant fix on up to 12 dogs’ locations all the way out to 7 miles with just a glance at the backlit liquid crystal display screen.
Collar-receivers come as separate, compact modules that fit together on a single collar strap. The receivers feature SportDOG Brand’s DRYTEK® design, so they are waterproof and submersible up to 25 feet. The handheld device is waterproof and submersible up to 5 feet.
The handheld with electronic compass controls and tracks up to 12 collars at once. Manufactured with DRYTEK waterproof design technology.
- 7 mile range
- 150MHz MURS Band
- 12-Dog Capable Track Training
- Customizable stimulation up to 100 levels
- Instantly select stimulation, vibration or tone commands
- Reports dog status (stopped or direction of movement)
- Tone and Vibration
- Tilt Compensated Compass
- Modular Design
- Lightwieght, compact, handheld design
- Backlit LCD screen
- DRYTEK Waterproof design technology on collar and handheld (submersible to 25 ft.)
- Minimum 20 hours continuous use
- 2-Year Warranty
In the Box:
- Handheld Device
- Combination GPS Collar/E-Collar Module
- Operating Guide
- Long Contact Points
- Test Light
- Allen Wrench
- Getting Started Guide
- Basic Training Manual
- Basic Training DVD