Gunners Up Launchers – Helping Dogs Succeed
Realistic training scenarios are the best way to prep and train your dog…
As anyone that has hunted with an untrained retriever can tell you, nothing beats a properly trained retriever!
What about Warratny, Safety and Care of your Bird Launcher
Safety Guidelines to consider when using your Gunners Up
- Always check tubes for tears and nicks before using. If a tear or nick is detected discontinue use and replace tube immediately.
- Never walk or stand in front of the Gunners Up Remote Launcher once the bird pouch and release mechanism have been engaged.
- Never point or aim the Gunners Up Remote Launcher at or towards anyone.
- When loading the launcher, never reach your hands or body inside the working area of the launcher.
- To prevent accidental firing always be aware of where the transmitter is. Disable the transmitter by placing the toggle switch on an unused channel.
- Always insert the 209 Primer before the launcher has been cocked and loaded.
- This product is not a toy and must be respected as such. Inexperienced users and children should never be allowed near the launcher while in use.
- Always wear eye and ear protection when operating the Gunners Up Remote Launcher.
Care and Cleaning of your winger
Use care when operating your launcher
Use other than the intended purpose of the Gunners Up Remote Launcher can result in serious injury. Use of the Gunners Up Remote Launcher presents an inherent danger to the user. Anyone under the age of 18 should not use the Gunners Up Remote Launcher. Always follow instructions, use proper loading techniques and common sense when training. Always check your equipment thoroughly and inspect for loose stitching, loose bolts, or cracks and nicks in rubber tubing. If any defects are found discontinue use of product immediately and contact Gunners Up with questions.
To be successful in any retriever game, dogs need to be exposed to birds, birds and more birds! Gunners up launchers give you the ability to throw birds at extended distances by yourself and develop the drive needed to be successful in your training, testing or hunting dog training!
Joe Scarpy – HuntEmUp.com
Join Our Customer Club Today!
Join Our Customer Club and be entered in our Monthly Giveaway and a chance to Win products and more!
Join for FREE Today – Click Below to Get Started!