Owens Do It Yourself Dog Box Kit 38″ – Owens 55048 Dog BoxMetal Dog Crates
Owens Do It Yourself Dog Box Kit 38″ – Owens 55048 Dog Box
BUILD YOUR OWN dog box with our DIY Owens 55048 Dog Box Kit.
An aluminum dog box is an investment into the safety and comfort of your dogs. While aluminum dog boxes are built to last much longer than plastic or wooden transport solutions, there is no doubt that they can be costly. For handy sportsmen and women, a DIY model can be more cost-effective.
The Owens Dog Box 55048 kit contains everything required – minus the wood and wood screws – to build a dual compartment dog box. The final product has all the same great features as the double compartment dog boxes in the Hunter Series, without additional storage space. The lack of a storage compartment provides additional height for your dogs.
Included in the 55048 kit are a bolt pack, two 7 x 10 inch maximum flow side air vents, and an aluminum front door that is 38″ wide with a welded door frame that keeps the dog box square, as well as heavy duty aluminum corners. The doors of the dog box are lockable, ensuring your pet is always secure. Like all Owens products, this kit is manufactured in the USA and made from durable diamond tread aluminum.
Made in the USA
Diamond tread aluminum
Two dog compartments
Lockable slam latch door
7″ x 10″ Maximum flow side air vents (2)
Bolt pack and aluminum corners included
Overall: 38″W x 48″D x 25″H
- Dog Compartment: 18″W x 46″D x 23″H
- 1- Front Panel Assembly – an aluminum diamond plate front -38″W -?with a rigid, welded,2-door panel to keep your box square and secure.
- 2- Side Air Vents – 7″ x 10″ maximum flow vents
- 6- 47″ Angles – constructed of heavy duty aluminum diamond plate
- 2- 25″ Angles – constructed of heavy duty aluminum diamond plate
- 1- Bolt Pack
- 1- Set of keys for dog doors
* Optional storm door covers are available in dog box accessories.
- Drill with 1/8″ Drill Bit
- Tape Measure
- Phillips Screw Driver
- Circular Saw
- Tin Snips
- 2- 4′ x 8′ plywood sheets, 1/2′ thick
- 4- 2″ x 2″ x 8′ boards
- 1-?Box of 1-5/8″ drywall screws
- Latex Paint – whatever color suits you
- Silicon Caulk
See Instructions Here
Most dog boxes are built to order at the manufacturer and are shipped out in approximately 5-10 business days from the date the order is placed.