An Invitation to Write for the HuntEmUp.com Blog – Guest Post Guidelines
I am excited to announce that we now welcome guest posts for the HuntEmUp.com community blog! We are looking for highly relevant and useful information to be written for our readers and customers. Presently, we are seeking to publish up to three guest posts per month. Please follow these guidelines when submitting a guest post request.
HuntEmUp.com Blog Content
Guest post content should be focused on practical and actionable information on one of the following topics:
- Hunting Dog Breeds
- Responsible Breeding
- Hunt Tests & Field Trials
- Dog Training Techniques
- Upland Bird Hunting
- Waterfowl Hunting
- Dog Training Products
- Product Reviews
- Dog Care and Nutrition
Note: HuntEmUp.com “The Worldwide Hunting Dog Superstore” provides specialty Dog Training Equipment, Upland and Waterfowl Hunting Supplies. The HuntEmUp.com customer is one who aspires to the highest levels of skills mastery and performance around the above identified topics. They treat their animals as companions as well as athletes that have to perform at their highest levels. They recognize and appreciate quality and value-based products above a one-size-fits-all mentality. If your writing is knowledgeable, confident and passionate about helping our readers succeed, we want you to guest post on our Dog and Hunting Blog.
Submitted job must be fresh and original content that has not been published before.
You agree not to publish the post elsewhere, including your blog or Web site. You may, however, post a brief snippet or summary on your site that links to the guest post.
- Blog post should be between 500 – 1000 words long.
- You may link to external sources of the specific things you talk about for helping the reader to get a fuller understanding. Avoid, however, self-promotional links or those that lead to sales pages or may be construed as advertising other than those directly related to HuntEmUp.com, WaterfowlDecals.com or BullValleyRetrievers.com
- We encourage guest bloggers to link to other HuntEmUp.com, WaterfowlDecals.com or BullValleyRetrievers.com blog posts or Web-site pages that are relevant to the topic and discussion.
- You may provide the main image up to 600 pixels wide in JPG or PNG format, plus other, smaller images to fit within the flow of the copy (one image for every approx. 350 words of text). You must have ownership or creative common license rights to use these pictures and give attribution where appropriate.
- By submitting a guest post, you ensure it does not violate any copyright laws.
Your post should include your author byline at the bottom. We will format your byline and content consistent with the Dog Training Blog appearance of our internal author bylines which you can view at the bottom of any post on our blog. The byline is a great way for you to become better known to our readers, and for them to discover more about your skills and knowledge via the description and up to 3 external links you care to share (see below).
- Bylines should be no more than 2-3 sentences telling readers who you are, what you do, and where to find you.
- You may include, at your option, a profile headshot image of you in JPG or PNG format that is 145 by 145 pixels.
- You may have up to 3 properly formatted anchor text links that goes to your Web site, blog, social media or any free resource (free opt-in okay) of educational content that is directly related to the topic and central theme of the post.
We expect you will promote and share your guest post on theHuntEmUp.com blog with your contacts and social media networks. You will also agree to engage with our readers in the comments about your post in a timely manner (if necessary or available).
Submitting Your Guest Post
- Posts that meet the above guidelines may be submitted as follows for consideration:
- Email us your guest post in the body of the email or as a MS Word (.doc or .docx) attachment.
- Type “Guest Post Request” in the subject line of the email.
- Be sure to include your contact information so we know how best to get a hold of you.
- In submitting your blog post or topic idea, please also tell me briefly about yourself, your Web site, readership and social media networks
- Submit your guest post to Sales@HuntEmUp.com
Post Submission Process
Please allow 5-7 business days to hear back from me once you’ve submitted your guest post or topic idea. Upon review of your post or topic idea, I will consider how it meets the guidelines and how the topic fits with our editorial direction at this point in time.
Your post may be accepted as is, or with minor edits for greater clarity, grammar, and punctuation. I may provide a short introduction or conclusion to provide context as to why I believe the post is relevant to our readers. If I feel your post is on-point but needs more substantive changes, I will email you back with my thoughts and request for revision.
I understand what it takes to write a blog post and the work involved. However, I am not obligated to publish a post you have submitted. Do not be offended if your post is not accepted for publication. It could be very well written, but just not the right topic or message for this particular time. If your post is rejected, you are obviously free to do whatever you want with it.
Thanks again for your interest in being a guest blogger on the HuntEmUp.com blog and look forward to receiving your blog submissions.
Joe Scarpy – Owner