Garmin has replaced the Tri-Tronics Trashbreaker with the NEW Garmin PRO Trashbreaker and with a retail price less than the previous PRO Trash breaker system.
This full-size, full-range remote training collar is a rugged and durable performer of the Garmin line of dog training collars. This simple one button design has been popular for almost 40 years because of its ease of use!
Garmin PRO Trashbreaker
So, what’s new?
- The new Garmin PRO Trashbreaker Series incorporates the following new features:
- Built in Bark-Limiter Collar
- White Beacon lights controlled from the handheld transmitter
- Smaller Lithium Ion Batteries, lighter than previous models
- Vibration mode
- Smaller collar/receivers w/ 3/4-inch collar straps
- 3 extra levels on the top-end
The NEW PRO 70 can be expanded up to 6 dogs with additional
collars, just flip the toggle switch to select dogs 1-3 or 4-6 or 7-9.
Stay with what works!
Garmin has kept the same feel and look of the handheld transmitter and the same time tested feel and one-handed operation that the
previous Tri-Tronics Field and Pro units have used for years!
Other than a couple cosmetic modifications the transmitter is the same, offering a similar feel in the buttons, dial and toggle switch.
With similar locations it is quick and easy to select the correct dog and select the correct stimulation level as needed, keeping your concentration on your dog and not your equipment!
Control the Collar Lights from the Transmitter!
Similar to the old TriTronics Tracer collar light, the PRO Trashbreaker offer a whit beacon light that is operated from the transmitter
that allows you to easily locate and track your dog in the dark. Visible from up to 100 yards this great safety feature also allows other to spot your dog before it’s too late!
This feature offers an excellent solution for Coon hunters running through the night, upland hunters heading in from a day in the field
and waterfowl hunters heading out in the early morning out in the dark. Let’s not forget about that nightly neighborhood walk…
Fast charge Lithium-ion batteries weigh less than the previous older batteries and are user replaceable, both in the collar receiver
and the handheld transmitter! New batteries offer approximately 60 hours of battery life, offer 3-5 years of life and feature a LED battery charge
Features of the Garmin PRO Trashbreaker training collar
- Simple 1-button per dog operation 4 mile range
- 6 levels of continuous stimulation instantly selectable at the transmitter
- Non-stimulating tone feature selectable on the dial
- Insulated contact points ensure consistent and reliable stimulation in the water
- Transmitter floats
- Waterproof transmitter and dog device
- Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries in the handheld with approx. 60 hour run time
- Remotely controlled Beacon Lights built into the receiver collar
- Built-in Bark Limiter activated at the collar
- Expandable up to 9 dogs (with purchase of additional collars)
- Interchangeable contact points for dogs with long or short coats
- 3/4″ collar strap with square double buckle and metal keeper fits up to a 24″ neck
- External collar antenna for longer range
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
Bark-Limiter Now built in!
All new PRO series collar systems have a built in Bark-Limiter. This feature allows you to turn your training collar into a bark
collar by selecting at the on/off button on the collar receiver itself. Just hold down the power button. When the receiver enters bark collar mode, the signal light on the collar will notify you by turning blue!
The collar will then operate just like the Garmin Bark-Limiter! In this mode the Autorise feature will correct your dog at the
lowest level and increases the stimulation level until it reaches the desired level to eliminate barking.
Please keep in mind that these collars are not Backward Compatible – None of The Garmin PRO systems are not compatible with previous
models of Tri-Tronics collars.
Visit our post on the full line of Garmin Pro Series Collars or the Delta Series of training collars!
This premium Garmin PRO Trashbreaker training collar is an extremely versatile remote training tool that is right for any type of training
or any breed of dog and any type of training –and has been a favorite of Coon Hunters, Bear Hunters and Cat Hunters alike!
With the combined technology from Garmin and Tri Tronics, you can’t go wrong!