Building a Retriever Drills and More by Carol F Cassity BookSpecials
Building a Retriever – Drills and More by Carol F Cassity Book
With over forty drills and a section of best training practices and principles, Building A Retriever: Drills & More is a book that will help any retriever trainer develop their dog to his fullest potential. Each drill includes step-by-step directions, a diagram, problem / solution chart, materials list, and a rational description. Particular attention is paid to selecting drills that are within the means of most amateur trainers.
- ?Obedience, Line Work and Team Building
- ?Holding Blind Drill
- ?Remember Me?
- ?Where’s Waldo
- ?Swing With The Gun
- ?Head – Swinging Drill
- ?X Marking Drill
- ?Walk-Away Marks
- ?Diversion Mark Drill
- ?Inline Marks
- ?Wipe-Out Marks
- ?Channel Marks
- ?ABCD Marking Drill
- ?Slot Marks
- ?Ladder Blinds
- ?Wagon Wheel
- ?Pile Work – Problem and Solution Chart
- ?Pile Work – Baseball
- ?Pile Work – Back Pile
- ?Pile Work – T Drill
- ?Straight Back
- ?Back Vs. Angle Back Drill
- ?Come-In Whistle Drill
- ?Progressive Blinds – School Blinds
- ?Swish Drill
- ?Look Far
- ?Renegade Drill
- ?Blind Diversion Drill
- ?Cast Off
- ?Looking Glass
- ?W Drill
- ?Three In A Row
- ?Bird Boy Blinds
- ?Over Parallel To Shore
- ?Holding Blind Blinds
- ?Back Parallel To Shore
- ?Cast Over Into Water / Through An Obstacle
- ?Poison Bird
- ?Chair Drill
- ?Tune Up Drill
- Definition of levels of training: Beginning, Intermediate, Advanced
- ?A Quick Word about E-Collars
- ?Puppy Stuff – Marking Guidelines
- ?Force To Pile Sidebar
- ?Body English Sidebar
- ?Retriever Resources – Information
- ?Help Guidelines for Marks
- ?Jargon – What do they mean by that?
- ?Titles – What’s with all the letters?
- ?Tracking Your Training – training log examples
- ?Training Group Etiquette – What to do at training day!
- ?Hunt Test / Trial Etiquette – What to do at a test!
- ?Drill Log – Track Your Progress!
- ?The Best Stuff
MORE: ?A collection of practical advice and principles of dog training
It’s A Team Sport; Dog training is A Marathon, Not a Sprint; A Commie Plot?
?A Mistake Does Not Equal Trouble; Read the Dog
?”Training is Fluid”; Put It All on the Line
?You Can’t Mark What You Can’t See; Balance
?The Law of Two; “What’s The Point?”; Throw Singles, Lots of Singles
?Don’t Hide the Candy; First, The Yard; Then, The Field
?Fix It Now!; Hey- I Won! Teach, Not Test and Other Training Tidbits
- 136 pages, B/W, “Magazine Bound” soft-cover, illustrated.
Building a Retriever Drills and More,Carol F Cassity,Book,Carol Cassity,Carol Cassity book,Retriever training book