DT Systems H2O 1830 PLUS Remote TrainerElectronic Dog Collars
Nick and Constant Stimulation options; Jump and Rise Stimulation options; Waterproof collar & Transmitter; 1 mile range; World’s only floating transmitter; Expandable to 3 dogs
If you’re looking for a training collar that’s great around the house as well as in the field, look no
further than DT Systems’ H2O 1830 PLUS.
This 1 mile range collar system has 16 levels of momentary (or Nick) and Continuous Stimulations. It also has our Jump feature, which will make the
stimulation “jump” to a user-programmed intensity level, and our Rise feature, which will make the
intensity level “rise” gradually while pressing the button.
Both the collar unit and the transmitter are completely waterproof. In fact, the transmitter will actually float on water; perfect for waterfowlers who spend more time on the water than the ducks do.
And if you ever decide to get more dogs, the H2O 1830 PLUS can expand up to a three dog system with Add-On Collars (sold separately).
- Digital technology
- Expandable to 3 dogs with Add-On Collars (sold separately)
- Up to 1800 yard (1 mile) range
- Lightweight waterproof collar and transmitter
- No-Slip/Soft-Grip transmitter floats on water
- 16 levels of intensity, adjustable from the transmitter
- Nick and Continuous Stimulations
- Jump and Rise Stimulation options
- MAXX-Range Internal Antenna System
- Rechargeable Ni-MH Batteries
- Gentle Touch Stimulation with lower levels
- Built-in safety shut-off system
- Available Limited Lifetime Warranty
In the Box:
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Collar Unit
- Standard 120V Charger
- Double-Jack Splitter Cable
- Test Light
- Carry Case
- Instruction Manual
- Basic Training Booklet