Garmin PRO Control 2 Receiver – Remote Release RXBox Launcher / Releases
Out of stock
Garmin PRO Control 2 Receiver Rx
Get an extra receiver for your Garmin Pro Control 2 System!
The PRO Control 2 remote receiver offers dependable and robust control for field launchers and releasers. With 2 output jacks, you can independently manage launches from up to 2 compatible training devices from each wireless unit. Additionally, you can synchronize multiple receivers (sold separately) to trigger on the same signal from your handheld, achieving simultaneous “flushes” from several bird releasers.
Equipped with a built-in speaker horn, the receiver delivers crisp and realistic audio output with 3 selectable, preloaded sounds including a tone, realistic duck call, and a human “hey hey hey.” You can also plug in an external speaker using the 3.5 mm audio jack for enhanced sound performance during dog training at field trial distances.
– Consistent range of over 1/2 mile
– 3 selectable, realistic sounds
– Rechargeable, replaceable lithium-ion battery with more than 200 launches per charge
– Audio jack for line-out access to an external powered speaker (not included)
– Compact dimensions: 4.3”W x 3.0”H x 2.2”D (10.8 x 7.8 x 5.7 cm)
– Lightweight at 7.4 oz (210 g)
– Water-resistant with an IPX7 rating
– Wide operating temperature range: From -4 degrees to 140 degrees Fahrenheit
In the Box:
– PRO Control 2 remote receiver
– AC adapter
– USB cable
Take control of your dog training with this reliable and versatile extra receiver for your Garmin Pro Control 2 System!
Works with the PRO Control 2 handheld
Compact, Tough and Dependable Receiver!