PetSafe Pawz Away Mini Pet BarrierIndoor Pet Containment
PetSafe Pawz Away Mini Pet Barrier
Pinpoints avoidance areas to prevent unwanted behaviors
The Pawz Away Mini Pet Barrier creates avoidance areas up to 5 feet in diameter. It teaches your pets to avoid areas inside the home and outside in the yard.
The transmitter sends an elliptical radio signal adjustable up to five feet. Your pet wears a Receiver Collar with Contact Points that touch his neck.
When your pet enters the Barrier Area, he’ll hear a series of beeps from the collar and he will feel a safe, static correction which is designed to startle instead of punish.
Create multiple “no no” areas by adding extra Pawz Away Mini Barriers (PWF00-14040 – sold separately). Or Control multiple pets by adding extra collar/receivers (PWF00-13664 – sold separately).
The Mini Pet Barrier will keep your pet off kitchen counters, away from the trash, and off your furniture to protect your pet and your home.
- Waterproof and battery operated
- Barrier fits easily in small spaces
- Lightweight, waterproof receiver collar with progressive static correction
- Distinct settings for multiple pets
- Easy setup and training
- For dogs and cats 5 pounds and up
- Fits neck sizes 6-28 inches for dogs and up to 12 inches for cats
- Easy set-up and training
- Range adjustable up to 5 feet
- Compatible with YardMax™ In-Ground Fence™
In the Box
- Barrier transmitter (3 alkaline AAA batteries required, not included)
- Receiver collar with two 3-volt lithium batteries
- Operating and training guide
- Collar strap for dog and cat
- Test light tool