PetSafe Radio Fence – DeluxeElectronic Dog Fences
PetSafe Radio Fence – Deluxe
Deluxe Ultralight receiver collar offers FIVE levels of correction, a beep warning followed by four levels of progressive correction.
Whew! Breathe easier not just because your pet will stay safely in your yard, but because it can be done for a fraction of a traditional fence’s cost! With this easy in-ground system, just bury the wires, go through our easy training guide, and pet freedom awaits. You’ll love all our advanced features. And more importantly, you’ll love knowing your furry friend isn’t lost, injured, or crying for home.
- For dogs 8 pounds and up, or neck sizes 6-28″
- Covers up to 1/3 acre
- 4 adjustable levels of static correction
- Tone-only mode alerts your pet with a beep
- Anti-Linger Prevention
- Progressive Run Through Prevention
- UltraLight™ receiver collar
- Low battery indicator
- Collar uses PetSafe RFA-67 battery (included)
- Works with multiple dogs and cats (additional receiver collars required)
- Expand containment size up to 25 acres with additional boundary wire (500 feet included – additional wire available separately)
What is a Containment System?
A Containment System is the cost-effective alternative to traditional fencing. You create an in-ground hidden fence using a boundary wire. The detailed instructional video and/or DVD guides you through the easy-to-follow self-installation process.
When your dog is wearing a containment collar and approaches the boundary area, he hears a warning tone. If he continues toward the boundary, he receives a harmless but effective electrical stimulus that reminds him to stay in the “safe” part of the yard.
You can also use a containment system to block off areas such as gardens, swimming pools, or anywhere else you don’t want your dog to go. If you have a traditional fence, but a dog who likes to dig under or jump over it, installing the boundary wire just inside the perimeter of the fence could be your answer.
Most importantly, these systems provide freedom for your dog to run AND peace of mind for you.