PetSafe UltraSmart In-Ground Pet FencingElectronic Dog Fences
PetSafe UltraSmart In-Ground Pet Fencing
Sleek, streamlined comfortable collar — 30% smaller and lighter than other containment receivers.
Exclusive ReadyTest(TM) produces a brief pleasant clicking from the collar to assure you of perfect collar fit, and indicates the system status and battery status of the receiver collar.
Waterproof Collar — stands up to rough punishment, even submerged in water.
The new, rechargeable lithium ion batteries charge in only two hours and maintain their charge for weeks at a time.
Patented Run-Through Prevention (correction level automatically increases as your pet approaches the boundary) and timeout between corrections help your dog learn limits quickly and safely.
Kit includes 500 ft. of single-conductor ground wire to enclose up to 1/3 acre (expandable to 25 acres with wire kits, sold separately – see PRFA-500), indoor wall-mounted transmitter with with mounting hardware, UltraSmart rechargeable receiver with adjustable collar, surge protector, receiver collar charger, interchangeable contact points, contact point training covers, operating and training guide, 500 feet of wire, 50 training flags, waterproof slice capsules and wire nuts, test light and contact point wrench.
Recommended for pets 6 months or older and over 8 pounds.
Add PIG00-13620 collars to contain more than 1 dog (no limit to the number of dogs that this system can contain)
- Three adjustable levels of static correction<
- Waterproof, rechargeable receiver/collar is contoured for a comfortable fit.
- Exclusive ReadyTest and PerfectTest ensure that the receiver/collar is ready and working
- 24/7 battery back-up plus surge protection keeps your dog safe even when electricity fails
- Covers up to 25 acres with additional wire and flags (sold separately)
- Systems works with multiple pets (additional PetSafe UltraSmart receiver collars required)
- Compatible with PawsAway Indoor and Outdoor Barrier Systems
- For pets over 8 pounds
- One year warranty
- Transmitter with mounting hardware and power adapter
- UltraSmart rechargeable receiver with adjustable collar (fits neck sizes 8″ to 28″
- Surge Protector
- Receiver Collar Charger
- Interchangeable Long Contact Points
- Contact Point Training Covers
- Operating and Training Guide
- 500 Feet of Wire
- 50 Training Flags
- Waterproof Splice Capsules and Wire Nuts
- Test Light Tool
- Contact Point Wrench
What is a Containment System?
A Containment System is the cost-effective alternative to traditional fencing. You create an in-ground hidden fence using a boundary wire. The detailed instructional manual guides you through the easy-to-follow self-installation process.
When your dog is wearing a containment collar and approaches the boundary area, he hears a warning tone. If he continues toward the boundary, he receives a harmless but effective electrical stimulus that reminds him to stay in the “safe” part of the yard.
You can also use a containment system to block off areas such as gardens, swimming pools, or anywhere else you don’t want your dog to go. If you have a traditional fence, but a dog who likes to dig under or jump over it, installing the boundary wire just inside the perimeter of the fence could be your answer.
Most importantly, these systems provide freedom for your dog to run AND peace of mind for you.