Heat-N-Breeze DeluxeDog Houses
Heat-N-Breeze Deluxe The Heat-n-Breeze lets you keep your pet comfortable in the winter AND the summer with a single compact, safe, and durable product. Flip a switch, turn the thermostat clockwise, and the Heat-N-Breeze functions as a Hound Heater, the world’s best selling dog house heater. Flip another switch, adjust the thermostat accordingly, and it becomes a Hound Breezer dog house ventilator. Easy to install and easy to use!
Dimensions: approx. 10″L x 10″W x 5 1/4″D
- 7 foot cold weather rated cord for flexibility and easier installation
- Metal cord cover for added protection from chewing
- Rounded corners for your pet’s safety
- Weighs only 6 lbs.
- 1 year warranty
In Heat Mode:
- Safe, dry heat
- Long life replaceable heating element (rated at 100,000 on/off cycles)
- Heats up to 32 cubic foot houses
- Lower portion is warm to the touch, upper portion may be hot based on thermostat setting and ambient temperature
- Automatic safety shut off prevents overheating
- Heat shield deflector for safer operation
- 150 watts of heating power for large houses and extremely cold weather (draws 1.3 amps)
- Heater mode costs approx. $5 per month on average if run every day
Average Furnace Temperature Ranges:
- Low to Medium — 32-50 degrees F
- Medium to High — 50-80 degrees F
Most people set their Hound Heater Furnace slightly above Medium. Please remember that the size of your dog house, its level of insulation, and door greatly affect the Furnace’s ability to reach any of these temperatures.
In Breeze Mode
- Very quiet — less than 45 decibels
- Draws about 10 watts
- Displaces 24 cubic feet of air per minute
- The Breezer fan will change out all the air in a typical dog house every minute
- Fan life expectancy of 30,000 hours
- Breezer mode costs less than $1 per month on average if run every day
The Heat-n-Breeze lets you keep your pet comfortable in the winter AND the summer with a single compact, safe, and durable product.