Ready Dog Professional Trauma Kit – First Aid KitDog First Aid - Canine First Aid Kits
Out of stock
Ready Dog Professional Trauma Kit
The Ready Dog Professional Trauma Kit is the most complete and versatile canine first aid kit available. The Professional Kit versatility makes it the perfect choice for your favorite hunting, sporting, or tactical dog. If the hunt takes you off the grid, you will appreciate the and peace of mind this kit offers.
- Celox Hemostatic Granules were originally developed to assist military medics with some of the worst wounds imaginable. Proven in the Operating Room and on the Battlefield,Celox can stop severe bleeding in minutes. Celox stops bleeding by bonding with red blood cells and gelling with fluids to produce a clot.
- Heavy Duty Bag with two see through pouches for easy organization of contents. The third pouch is our removable Field Pouch that allows you to take first aid to the field with you in a hunting vest or pack.
- Electrolyte Replacement/ Energy Drink helps maintain hydration by encouraging water intake. Promotes muscle recovery and recharges liver glycogen so your dog maintains stamina throughout the hunt.
(1) “Emergency First Aid For Your Dog” Handbook
(1) 7 1/4″ Stainless Steel Paramedic Shears
(1) 5 1/2″ Stainless Steel Kelly Forceps
(1) Skin Stapler w/ 35 SS Staples
(1) 52 x 84 Mylar Emergency Blanket
(6) Sterile 4 x 4 Gauze Pads
(2) Sterile 5 x 9 ABD Pads
(1) Sterile 10 x 30 Multi-Trauma Dressing
(1) 4.5″ x 4 yd Sterile Bulk Roll Gauze
(1) 4″ x 5 yd Self adhering bandage wrap
(4) Sterile Cotton Tipped Applicators
(1) 1″ Medical Tape
(1) 1″ x 18″ Latex Free Tourniquet
(1) 16 oz Bottle Hydrogen Peroxide
(1) 4 oz Bottle Eye Wash
(1) Instant Cold Compress
(1) Digital Rectal Thermometer
(10) 2 packs Aspirin Tablets
(8) 1 packs Antihistamine Capsule
(2) Packets Honey
(3) Packets Celox Hemostatic Granules
(1) Pair Exam Gloves
(1) Emergency Information Card
(1) Odor Removal Solution Recipe